Transfer Information


Transfer requirements vary according to each college and university. We recommend a counseling appointment to determine the courses required depending on the school and on the exact major. Plan to bring evidence of coursework you may have completed at other institution(s) to maximize your time. An official transcript is not required for an appointment.

Please contact the Counseling Department in Santa Rosa at 527-4451 to make a counseling appointment.